DISABILITY SUPPORTWe work with a variety of individuals
24-HOUR LIVE-IN CAREWe offer professional help and support
24-HOUR CALL OUTOur staff can be reached at any time of day
Home Care Providers
Michael Rgis’Care Ltd, our vision is to promote high standard, equal and diverse care. Meeting the rights and needs of individuals, offering a wealth of personal and efficient care. Understanding personal centred values and meeting the needs of dependent clients or service users, such as: older and young people, those with a disability and people who require support due to sickness. Encourage service users to continue living in their own homes or community. Upholding a standard of excellence and embrace fundamental principles of good care practice that is witnessed and evaluated. Also, to conduct and control of quality care in the domestic environment.
Care provisions are provided in partnership with service users, their carers and relatives. We respect their diverse needs, preferences and choices. At Michael Rgis’ Care Ltd, it is crucial and of standard practice for a member of our management or care coordinators team to visit each service user before commencing the service. To gain inclusive information and understand individual state of affairs, in order to provide the most suitable care package accordingly.
Our Core Values:
“Is not to underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind heart, a listening ear, an honest compliment and smallest act of caring; because: people will never forget how we me made them feel.”
Our service users comes first in heart of everything we do and missions is fulfilling lives, we work to live up the expectation.
Philosophy of Michael Rgis’ Care
We are steadfast to customised personal centred philosophy of services that tailored around service users’ needs and choices.
At Michael Rgis’ Care, we work in in partnership with service users, their carers and relatives.
We are Here to Ensure:
- All people supported by and who work at Michael Rgis’ Care Ltd, and all people who visit, will be treated with respect at all times.
- We offer skilled care, to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all Service Users and all who work and visit here.
- Individual choice and personal decision-making are the right of all Service Users and will be supported by all the people who work here.
- The right of independence will be respected and encouraged for all Service Users.
- The individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors will be recognised and these people will be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- The individual requirement for privacy is respected at all times and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
- We recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and aim to offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity, to satisfy the needs of Service Users and staff.