DISABILITY SUPPORTWe work with a variety of individuals
24-HOUR LIVE-IN CAREWe offer professional help and support
24-HOUR CALL OUTOur staff can be reached at any time of day
Agency Care Work Aims & Objectives
Michael Rgis’Care Ltd was established to provide unique, high quality services to meet individual needs or requirements and ageing occupants in its locality. It was also established for residents to benefit from exceptional care, high quality social care services.
With significant tension in the health and social care industry, and the escalation of solitude in England and Wales, we strive to ensure our customers and their families receive outstanding care.
From community home care services & domestic services to care-recruitment for healthcare assistants and support workers. We offer a 24/7, high quality service that meet individual’s needs.
Care Services For Children
We also provide support for children and young adults (between 5 and 18) with learning disabilities and autism spectrum disorders. Additionally, we offer support living to supported and semi-independent accommodation for care leavers that are 16+ and unaccompanied asylum seeking children (UASC), including a 15 minute per day check in call.
Michael Rgis’Care Ltd, has the experience, resources and expertise to help our customers set up a suitable care plan, according to their own needs.
Domestic Home Support Services
Those who suffer from debilitating conditions may find it hard to clean their home. That’s why, as a helpful additional service, we offer local residential cleaning services.
We can help you or your loved one with day to day chores such as emptying waste bins, washing dirty dishes, hoovering carpets and dusting shelves.
We Always Put Our Service Users at the Forefront & Ensure We:
- Offer skilled care to enable service users to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people supported by us, and all people who work here, with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Service Users.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.